Our QQI Level 6 Coaching Skills programme due to start soon is designed for professionals working as supervisors, managers and others who wish to develop the skills to manage individuals within the work place. The course aims to help you work together with your colleagues in order to achieve goals. This course is also suited to those who are looking to attain further skills in order to increase their chances of employment or promotions.
It is important in the work place to understand how to use key coaching methods in order to help achieve company and individual goals. This programme will take each learner through understanding how individual coaching contributes to organisational goals. This course helps you to develop an understanding of organisational behaviour and workplace performance and career development. It provides the skills, knowledge and tools required to develop coaching programmes for employees.
Throughout this programme learners will reflect upon their own personal experiences of being coached within the workplace and understand how and why individual performance can be improved through coaching. A 5 module programmes, this is an excellent programme which can also be applied to many areas of your personal life.
The modules included are:
- Understanding and using the coaching model,
- Questioning and listening,
- Building the coaching relationship,
- Managing a coaching programme,
- Building personal effectiveness as a coach.
By completing this module, learners will achieve the following outcomes which will give them more skills and expertise in the following:
- Understanding the nature of coaching as a tool for work, career development and achievement of company or personal goals.
- Using systematic questioning structures and framing questions and challenges in other to meet relevant goals.
- Ensuring that outcomes and expectations are being met and realised by all involved in the process.
- Creating empowerment and encouragement of positive attitudes and behaviour.
- Using the G.R.O.W module of coaching.
- Understanding the basic principles of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Be able to negotiate and agree the boundaries of a coaching plan with stakeholders.
“The course is amazing; I learned so much that will benefit both my personal and professional life. It was very enjoyable and informative. The delivery was fantastic. I would highly recommend this course to someone else, I believe everyone should complete this course for their own personal development. It was a personal journey and I learned alot.”
To register for this course, or if you would like more information, you can call Susan on 051 385 720.