1 Day Workshop
High emotional intelligence is an essential component of positive leadership. According to Daniel Goleman, there are five key elements to Emotional Intelligence: Self-awareness, Self-regulation, Motivation, Empathy, Social skills. In this workshop we introduce participants to the key components of EI and through the use of experiential exercises and workshop discussions participants will explore how the refining of certain personal characteristics or actions can increase their leadership success.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
• Define Emotional Intelligence is and apply EI techniques at work
• Assess the impact of attitudes and emotions in their daily interactions with colleagues
• Increase their ability to inspire and motivate team members
• Discover their own personal EI strengths and development areas (EI 2.0 assessment available as an add-on option)
• Understand how the emotionally intelligent leader influences positive performance in themselves and others.
• Build long-term meaningful relationships by improving trust, collaboration, and conflict management
• Build a strong and resilient team
• Explore leadership values that sustain working relationships over time authenticity, role modeling, validation, inspiration, and trust
Add on option: participants have the option of completing the EQ-I 2.0 Leadership Assessment in advance of this workshop.
For more Information