We will not observe, alter, or release any personal information about you or your Internet usage without your permission unless we have a belief that we have good reason to do so. When action would be necessary:
A. To follow legal requirements or to conform to legal process;
B. Acting to protect the interests of our users.
D. When protecting the rights and property of our company.
In these instances, data could be forwarded to a suitable authority i.e. companies/organisations or individuals, if required. In the case of harassment or abuse, data may be used to locate the person responsible and data forwarded to suitable authorities.
Our Data Partners
We use the following data partners:
- Google Analytics – to analyse and report on how user navigate to our website
- Getadministrate.com -this cloudbased systemis used to record customer queries, bookings, financial transactions. This system records Business and personal contact information which can be used to communicate with customers and potential customers in respond to queries and transactions.
- Mailchimp – We use mailchimp for regular email communication of course schedules and events. It is populated by direct subscriptions (from our website) and from controlled CSV downloads from the Getadministrate system.
- Microsoft Office 365 – we use Office 365 for email and document storage
By using our website, visitors are signalling that they agree with the conditions of the Privacy
Policy currently available on our website.
New Links Training Solutions is interested in collecting information that can better your, the users experience and improve their services.
When booking a training course with New Links users may be required to provide the following information:
1. Users name
2. Contact info such as phone number, email address
3. Financial info such as their credit card number (optional) – Credit card numbers are not stored electronically or otherwise.
4. Their address
We at New Links Training Solutions endeavour to protect our user’s personal information as best as we possibly can. While data transmission over the internet is never 100% protected, safety security measures are in place to guard against the loss and abuse of any of the information our users submit to our website or any information that we store electronically and physically.
Irish Data Protection Commissioner:
For further information on your data protection rights visit the website of the Irish Data Protection Commissioner: http://www.dataprivacy.ie
Contacting our website:
Contact us for more information about our security practices or our privacy information at: email@example.com