One to One Career Coaching
“Where do I go to re-train?” “What can I do to make my CV stand out?” “What do I do next?”
These are questions we ask ourselves when we are looking for a new beginning and are not quite sure where to start. The New Links Training Solutions One to One Career Coaching sessions can help you. Our Career Coach will help support and inform you on how best to take that next step that you are looking for.
There are many reasons why you might wish to speak to a career coach on a one to one basis. Maybe you are finding it hard to get your foot in the door with prospective employers, or maybe you need:
- Help to create your CV that will get you noticed by an employer.
- Additional support for interview preparation.
- To discuss how to identify your next steps.
- To identify and overcome your personal challenges.
- To gain a better understanding of your strength and abilities.
- To build the necessary confidence to sell yourself to potential employers.
Are you some who is:
- Returning to the workforce after a period of unemployment?
- Looking for a job after being in the same position for a number of years and now circumstances have changed?
- Searching and applying for positions unsuccessfully?
If you answered yes to any of the above statements than a one to one session with our Career Coach is for you. A private confidential service whereby you will get the required help and support that you need, offered through a dynamic coaching session.
One to One Coaching Sessions is aimed specifically at your agenda. It helps you to positions yourself in the market and identify where you need to be and what actions need to be taken. One to One career coaching will help make you much more information about your future career choices.
Our Career Coach will meet with you in confidence at our Waterford based training centre. Other locations can be facilitated if necessary.
Contact our Career Coach on 51 385 720 to make your confidential one to one appointment or click here to send us an email.