Employee Support Workshops
Due to the ever-changing economic climate, it may become necessary for your organisation to make some of their employees redundant. It is important that organisations are in a position to support their loyal employees with guidance towards the next steps of their career, New Links Training Solutions offer a number of programmes which have been run in-house with local organisations in supporting the unemployed.
The Aim of our Programmes
The aim of our Employee Support Workshops is to:
- Empower those who are now or soon to be unemployed to fully understand their options.
- Explain the job seeking process and offer practical advice and solutions.
- Support your employees in identifying potential opportunities and options that may be available to them.
- Focus on the job seeking process.
- Develop an effective CV, Cover Letter.
- Understand the interview process and complete a mock interview.
- Support and identify further assistance if required.
We offer a number of QQI accredited and also Certificate of Attendance training programmes which would be beneficial to your employees. We can also meet with you or a representative from your company to tailor a bespoke training programme to meet the needs of your employees.
Some of our programmes available include:
- Position yourself in the job market.
- Writing a Targeted CV and Cover Letter.
- Interview Preparation.
- Career Preparation 1 Day Workshop.
Our Employee Support Workshops can take place at your business or another suitable location.
For more information on our Employee Support Workshops or to speak with one of our Training Advisors in order to tailor a course to meet your requirements call 051 385 720 or click here to email us.