Due to the ever-changing economic climate, it may become necessary for your organisation to make some of their employees redundant. It is important that organisations are in a position to support their loyal employees with guidance towards the next steps of their career, New Links Training Solutions offer a number of programmes which have been run in-house with local companies in supporting the unemployed.
The Aim of our Programmes
The aim of our Employee Support Workshops is to:
- Empower employees who are now or soon to be unemployed to fully understand their options.
- Explain the job seeking process and offer practical advice and solutions.
- Support your employees in identifying potential opportunities that may be available to them.
- Focus on the job seeking process.
- Develop an effective CV, Cover Letter.
- Explore the interview process and complete a mock interview.
- Identify further assistance if required and support employees through the process.
We offer a number of QQI accredited and also Certificate of Attendance training programmes which may be beneficial to your employees. We can meet with you or a representative from your company to tailor a bespoke training programme to meet the needs of your employees.
Our Employee Support Workshops can take place at In-House or at a suitable external location.
For more information on our Employee Support Workshops or to speak with one of our Training Advisors call 051 385 720 or click here to email us.