Coaching Skills – Cork
Leading to QQI Coaching Models of Practice
Course Code: 6N3087
Accreditation: QQI Level 6
Course Cost: €599 Special Offer Price
Duration: 5 Days, completed one day a week for 5 weeks.
Coaching Skills which will lead to a QQI Level 6 Award in Coaching Models of Practice programme will create an understanding of the organizational and workplace context within which performance and career development take place. It will provide the skills, knowledge and tools required to undertake coaching projects. An excellent module for professional development which can be applied to many areas of life.
This coaching skills course is designed for those working as supervisors, managers and others who have responsibility for developing and improving group and individual performance within the workplace and other areas.
The following modules are completed:
- Understanding and using a selection of coaching models
- Core principles of coaching
- Questioning and listening
- Building the coaching relationships
- Managing a coaching programme
- Building your personal effectiveness as a coach
- Influence of beliefs, values and attitudes.
Upon completion of this course learners will:
- Understand how and why individual performance can be improved through coaching.
- Assess and apply a number of coaching models to their current/future work.
- Be able to use questions to re-frame and challenge.
- Utilize a range of effective questioning techniques.
- Understand the unique nature of the coaching relationships.
- Create the necessary safe and confidential conditions for coaching effectiveness.
- Understand the basic principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Have the ability and skills to respond to and overcome objections.
- Be able to negotiate and development an organizational coaching plan.
Please check our current schedule for upcoming course dates and locations.
Click here to book your place on this programme today.