Coaching Models of Practice QQI Level 6 6N3087
This programme has been designed specifically for caseworkers and community facilitators who are working one to one
Participants will utilize a number of strategies aimed at enabling clients to unlock their potential and plan for the future. Included in this programme is a comprehensive ‘coaches toolkit’ which consists of a number of proven coaching tools/mechanisms which are guaranteed to enhance their one to one client interventions.
This is a 5-day programme and will cover the following:
- Introduction to coaching theory
- Communications and coaching tools for effective client intervention
- Exploring the Coaching Process using specific practice models
- Developing visible coaching skills to enhance client work
- Change management, coaching for business & personality profiling.
Previous participants include those who have the responsibility for developing and improving group and individual performance within the workplace and other areas such
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Work effectively with clients from diverse backgrounds who present with a range of challenges.
- Understand how and why individual performance can be improved through coaching and the use of coaching tools.
- Increase client accountability by clarifying goals, actions and timelines.
- Assess and apply a number of coaching models to their current/future work.
- Use powerful questions to re-frame and challenge.
- Utilize a range of effective questioning techniques and active listening skills.
- Develop healthy and functional coaching relationships.
- Create the necessary safe and confidential conditions for coaching effectiveness.
- Recognize the benefits of using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Have the ability and skills to respond to and overcome objections.
- Create and maintain healthy boundaries.
- Negotiate and develop an organizational coaching plan.