Conflict Management Training
✓ Identify Personal Style of Conflict Management/Resolution
✓ Create a Framework for Prevention/Management of Conflict
✓ Use Interactive Case Studies
✓ Implement Prevention Strategies
✓ Explore Opportunities for Early Intervention
✓ Evaluate Personal Response to Conflict
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Conflict Management Course Outline
This workshop is designed to enable those in a leadership role to develop a greater awareness of their personal style of dealing with conflict in the workplace and in their personal lives.
Participants will be encouraged to develop an analytical framework for preventing and managing conflict in their workplace through the use of interactive case studies, role play and discussions.
By the end of this conflict management training workshop participants will:
- Review their understanding of and the ability to manage conflict effectively
- Implement a range of preventative strategies that foster and promote harmonious working relationships
- Explore the theoretical foundations for conflict management & conflict resolution and explain the role, function, and forms of expression of conflict in the workplace
- Demonstrate good practice in managing conflict using the Thomas & Kilmann model
- Identify the conflict continuum and the value of early intervention
- Apply a range of practical interventions in common conflict scenarios in personal, group and/or organizational settings
- Explore a range of case studies and present an analytical framework for diagnosing and responding to presenting conflicts
- Evaluate the benefits of reflective practice in identifying and improving their personal response to conflict
Training Methods – Virtual, Face to Face & Blended Learning
Training will be delivered using a variety of interactive, experiential training methods including group work, brainstorming, small/large group discussion, role play, quizzes, videos, round table review etc.
Customised Workshops Also Available
Find Out More
How Long Does the Conflict Management Workshop take to Complete?
This particular course is delivered over a period of one day. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Conflict Management Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.