✓ Develop Practical, Usable and Vocationally Relevant Customer Service Skills
✓ Build Confidence when Interacting with Customers at Every Touchpoint
✓ Identify Key Components of Good Customer Service
✓ Identify how Customer Perceptions can be Influenced
✓ Utilise Active Listening Skills and Positive Body Language
✓ Observe Customer Behaviour and Check for Cues
✓ Understand the Importance Team Work in the Delivery of a Thorough Customer Service Experience
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
This dynamic and interactive training course will provide participants with practical, usable and vocationally relevant customer service skills.
The course will support participants to develop confidence in dealing with consumers and enable them to tackle challenging situations or problems with ease.
Our industry experts provide effective and professional customer service training that will enhance and improve any participant’s or organisation’s customer relations profile.
This course is aimed at professionals currently working in a customer-focused environment, for those seeking employment in any service industry, or for individuals interested in improving or enhancing their customer service skills.
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Identify the key features of good customer service
- Distinguish between customer service and customer experience
- Respond to customers in a rapidly changing landscape
- Communicate with colleagues professionally
- Recognise that effective communication including email, telephone, and person to person underpin good customer service relationships
- Explore how customer perceptions can be influenced
- Practice active listening skills, positive body language and observation of customer behaviour
- Respond to customer complaints and compliments
- Handle a range of challenging situations, to include late and unexpected incidents, customer errors, difficult customers, changing environments
- Understand the importance team work in the delivery of a thorough customer service experience
Training Methods – Virtual, Face to Face & Blended Learning
Training will be delivered using a variety of interactive, experiential training methods including group work, brainstorming, small/large group discussion, role play, quizzes, videos, round table review etc.
Customised Workshops Also Available
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This particular course is delivered over a period of one day. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.