Leading Remote Teams
✓ Critically Analyse How you Lead your Remote Team
✓ Understand the Challenges Faced by Remote Teams
✓ Identify Stressors that Negatively Impact Working Relationships
✓ Identify Opportunities for Growth
✓ Assess your Circumstances and Apply Practical Approaches
✓ Explore Strategies to Increase Virtual Effectiveness
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Learn to lead remote teams effectively with New Links Training Solutions. We offer training on leading remote teams and explore the challenges faced by remote working as well as the best practices for overcoming these challenges. This practical workshop will provide a platform for leaders/managers to evaluate how they lead their remote teams and develop approaches to enable authentic connectivity and understanding of the challenges faced by their remote teams. Team dynamics are changing in a world where remote working has now become the norm.
This can sometimes create significant and complex challenges for individual teams who are now working remotely, in isolation and often from a home base.
According to leading experts “The rules for work are changing. We’re being judged by a new yardstick: not just by how smart we are, or by our training and expertise, but also by how well we handle ourselves and each other” (Daniel Goleman).
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Critically Analyse their leadership style and find common ground with colleagues
- Connect purposefully with team members and create trusting, authentic remote relationships
- Identify stressors that negatively impact working relationships in remote teams– understand the value of flexibility, empathy, communication and early intervention
- Explore the fixed/growth mindset model and identify opportunities for growth
- Enhance their remote leadership skillset – apply practical approaches to their current context
- Apply strategies for virtual effectiveness and communicate more empathetically with their team members and colleagues
Training Methods – Virtual, Face to Face & Blended Learning
Training will be delivered using a variety of interactive, experiential training methods including group work, brainstorming, small/large group discussion, role play, quizzes, videos, round table review etc.
Customised Workshops Also Available
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This particular course is delivered over a period of one day. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.