✓ Motivate and Influence Others
✓ Explore Advanced Communication and EQ-i Models
✓ Explore the leader as an Influencer
✓ Reframe your Understanding of Persuasion, Negotiation, Delegation and Employee Motivation
✓ Navigate Difficult Conversations
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
The ability to motivate and influence others to take action is a fundamental component of leadership. The best leaders can successfully influence employees and colleagues at all levels. Influencing behavior is a continuous process which is dependent on keen emotional intelligence, excellent communication, and people skills. Judith Glasser’s conversational intelligence model which compliments Daniel Goleman’s EI model will be center-staged during this workshop.
By the end of this one day workshop participants will be able to:
• Define and review the understanding of leadership, influencing and clean communications
• Understand the hierarchy of roles; exploring the leader as influencer and the importance of business acumen and commercial insight in the influencing process
• Appreciate a variety of leadership styles and understand the impact of positive leadership
• Define and review their understanding of negotiation, delegation and staff motivation
• Manage difficult conversations with ease and be able to find common ground
• Explore the situational leadership framework – benefits and best practices
• Communicate key messages to ensure employee understands of what is expected
• Promote the notion of inclusivity and team focus to ensure win-win results in negotiations
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This particular workshop is delivered in one full day however other options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.