Interview Coaching – One to One Appointments
✓ Transform your Approach to Interview Preparation
✓ Assess your Skills
✓ Identify Strengths and Weaknesses
✓ Identify Research Points
✓ Perfect Self-Presentation
✓ Learn to Use the STAR Approach
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online (Zoom etc.)
✓ By Appointment
Do you need help with interview preparation?
We offer one to one individualized interview preparation sessions with an experienced professional who will help you to transform your approach to interview preparation. Your career coach will assess your skills and provide you with valuable feedback to ensure that you ace your next job interview. Your career coach will also perform a skills gap analysis which will help you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and advise you on improvement areas. During the session you will identify interview research points that will impress an interviewer – this ensures that you will avoid giving generic answers to key interview questions.
Depending on your needs one to one sessions may cover the following:
• Key skills analysis/identification (strengths)
• Researching your interview
• Time management
• Meeting & greeting
• Follow instructions given
By the end of your one to one session you will be able to:
- Identify key milestones in the interview process and develop confidence in your own ability to manage the process with increased awareness.
- Link your experience to the likely competencies to be examined by the interview panel.
- Expand your knowledge of the types of interview questions (including illegal and difficult questions) that you might be asked in a real-time interview.
- Effectively use the STAR approach – a useful tool to assist with structuring answers to interview questions.
If Your Interview is Online or Virtual:
- Get acquainted with online platforms for interviewing: Webex, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc
- Check your LinkedIn profile or sign up for an account – you will be able to research the company and maybe even the interviewer
- Research the challenges of remote working – this will help you to broaden your conversation with the interview panel
- Carry out a SWOT analysis on your interview location – identify potential derailers for instance: shared spaces/internet issues
- /backdrop/ interruptions
- Practice online interviewing and do a dry run – record yourself
- Explore self-care & relaxation methods to reduce anxiety
Contact us if you would like to make an appointment today!
Find Out More
How Long Do the Coaching Sessions Last?
You can book appointments by the hour. Depending on your particular situation interview coaching sessions should take no more than one to two hours in total.
How Much does this Service Cost?
Career coaching sessions cost €75 per hour.
If I need a Follow Up Appointment?
You can book a short session with your coach if further assistance is needed. Short check in phone calls or emails are free of charge.
Who’s my Coach?
Our expert coaches are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.