Do you need help with interview preparation?
We offer one to one individualized interview preparation sessions with an experienced professional who will help you to transform your approach to interview preparation.
Your career coach will assess your skills and provide you with valuable feedback to ensure that you ace your next job interview. Your career coach will also help you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and advise you on improvement areas.
During the session you will identify interview research points that will impress an interviewer – this ensures that you will avoid giving generic answers to key interview questions.
Depending on your needs one to one sessions may cover the following:
• Key skills analysis/identification (strengths)
• Researching your interview
• Time management
• Meeting & greeting
• Follow instructions given
By the end of your one to one session you will be able to:
- Identify key milestones in the interview process and develop confidence in your own ability to manage the process with increased awareness.
- Expand your knowledge of the types of interview questions (including illegal and difficult questions) that you might be asked in a real-time interview.
- Effectively use the STAR approach – a useful tool to assist with structuring answers to interview questions.
Contact us if you would like to make an appointment today !