Interview Skills for Hiring Managers
✓ Improve Interviewing Skills
✓ Conduct a Successful Interview Campaign
✓ Select the Right Candidate
✓ Use Effective Questioning, Probing and Listening Techniques
✓ Evaluate Candidates
✓ Devise Job Description/Person Specification
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Participants who undertake this course will gain experience in how to conduct a successful interview campaign. Selecting the right candidate for a role is critical to the success of your business. The programme is designed to guide you through the stages of the interviewing and selection process providing you with the range of skills necessary to select the best people for your business or project.
You will feel more confident in eliciting information from the interviewee through skilful questions questioning, probing and listening techniques. Participants who undertake this course will learn how to score and evaluate potential candidates and make more informed and confident recruitment decisions.
This course is designed for anyone who is involved in the interviewing process.
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Develop your own individual Interview Toolkit, with potential interview questions, job specifications, shortlisting criteria etc.
- Devise a full job description / person specification for specific roles
- Research the methods and resources best suited to advertise your position
- Critically review CVs and cover letters for shortlisting purposes
- Design an interview plan to suit the position on offer
- Complete a mock interview from a recruiter’s perspective
- Apply a competency-based approach to recruitment interviewing
- Objectively measure and record the candidate’s performance at interview
- Recognise and be able to comply with the company’s legal obligations
- Develop a procedure for gathering reference and any other necessary information
Training Methods – Virtual, Face to Face & Blended Learning
Training will be delivered using a variety of interactive, experiential training methods including group work, brainstorming, small/large group discussion, role play, quizzes, videos, round table review etc.
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This particular course is delivered over a period of one day. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.