✓ Cultivate Positive Workplace Relationships
✓ Facilitate Goal Orientated Conversations with Colleagues
✓ Increase Employee Engagement, Retention and Company Growth
✓ Develop Structured Coaching Intervention Skills
✓ Explore a Range of Coaching Techniques
✓ Maximise the Potential for Thorough Coaching Communications
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Excellent coaches (and leaders) improve the quality of work life for employees and work colleagues; creating a positive, supportive and proactive work culture. Positive leadership and healthy interpersonal relationships are critical components of employee engagement, retention and company growth. A skilled coaching intervention by a person in a leadership role will increase employee satisfaction, workplace harmony, and staff retention.
By the end of this one day workshop participants will be able to:
• Explore and apply a range of coaching models & interventions to their work with employees.
• Understand that effective coaching will enhance workplace practices e.g. operational planning, problem-solving, staff appraisals etc
• Identify a range of coaching styles and explore their personal approach to coaching others
• Develop and apply a range of active listening techniques to enhance workplace conversations and maximize results
• Improve employee performance through individual coaching and/or use of coaching tools e.g. GROW Model
• Develop and use powerful questions to re-frame situations and challenge employees
• Utilize a range of effective questioning techniques to empower employees
• Hold employees accountable for actions/tasks/projects and avoid micromanaging
• Explore the basic principles and practical use of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
• Identify roadblocks and respond to/ overcome objections and other barriers to performance
• Use our coaching toolkit to support key interactions with employees
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This particular workshop is delivered in one full day however other options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.