Leading With Emotional Intelligence
✓ Learn to Use Emotional Intelligence for Positive Leadership
✓ Identify the key Components of Emotional Intelligence
✓ Assess the Characteristics of your EQ-i
✓ Enhance your Ability to Inspire and Motivate your Team by tuning into your EQ-i
✓ Build Successful Collaborative Workplace Relationships
✓ Influence a Positive Performance in Yourself and Others
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
High emotional intelligence is an essential component of positive leadership. According to Daniel Goleman, there are five key elements to Emotional Intelligence: Self-awareness, Self-regulation, Motivation, Empathy, Social skills. In this workshop we introduce participants to the key components of EI and through the use of experiential exercises and workshop discussions participants will explore how the refining of certain personal characteristics or actions can increase their leadership success.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence is and apply EI techniques at work
- Assess the impact of attitudes and emotions in their daily interactions with colleagues
- Increase their ability to inspire and motivate team members
- Discover their own personal EI strengths and development areas (EI 2.0 assessment available as an add-on option)
- Understand how the emotionally intelligent leader influences positive performance in themselves and others.
- Build long-term meaningful relationships by improving trust, collaboration, and conflict management
- Build a strong and resilient team
- Explore leadership values that sustain working relationships over time authenticity, role modelling, validation, inspiration, and trust.
Find Out More
How Long Does the Course take to Complete?
This particular workshop is delivered in one full day however other options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.