QQI Level 6: 6N2775 Conflict Management
New Links Training Solutions offers a QQI Level 6 Conflict Management programme designed to enable participants to develop a greater awareness of their personal style of dealing with conflict in the workplace and in their personal lives.
Participants will appreciate the role of effective conflict management in a group and organisational life. Participants will be encouraged to develop an analytical framework for understanding and managing conflict in their workplace through the use of interactive case studies, role play and videos.
On completion of this QQI Level 6 Conflict Management programme participants will be able to:
- Recognise the role, function and forms of expression associated with conflict.
- Explore a variety of theoretical frameworks.
- Develop a detailed strategy for managing problems to include solving, negotiation and mediation.
- Apply a variety of conflict management styles.
- Develop increased confidence when dealing with conflict situations.
- Demonstrate awareness of the link between the personal style of managing conflict and managing conflict in their organisation.
- Distinguish between conflict management and conflict resolution.
- Critically analyse the strengths and weaknesses associated with their personal (typical) conflict management response.
Customized Workshops/Bespoke training also available.