QQI Level 6: 6N2775 Conflict Management (5 Days)
✓ Identify your Style of Dealing with Conflict
✓ Understand the Role of Effective Conflict Management
✓ Manage Challenging Conversations with ease
✓ Devise & Implement Conflict Management Strategies
✓ Explore a Variety of Conflict Management Frameworks
✓ Analyse your Strengths and Weaknesses of your Approach to Conflict Resolution
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
QQI Level 6: 6N2775 Conflict Management
New Links Training Solutions offers a QQI Level 6 Conflict Management programme designed to enable participants to develop a greater awareness of their personal style of dealing with conflict in the workplace and in their personal lives.
Participants will appreciate the role of effective conflict management in a group and organisational life. Participants will be encouraged to develop an analytical framework for understanding and managing conflict in their workplace through the use of interactive case studies, role play and videos.
On completion of this QQI Level 6 Conflict Management programme participants will be able to:
- Recognise the role, function and forms of expression associated with conflict.
- Explore a variety of theoretical frameworks.
- Develop a detailed strategy for managing problems to include solving, negotiation and mediation.
- Apply a variety of conflict management styles.
- Develop increased confidence when dealing with conflict situations.
- Demonstrate awareness of the link between the personal style of managing conflict and managing conflict in their organisation.
- Distinguish between conflict management and conflict resolution.
- Critically analyse the strengths and weaknesses associated with their personal (typical) conflict management response.
Find Out More
How Long Does the Course take to Complete?
This particular workshop is delivered over a period of five days. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
You will receive a QQI certificate which is the equivalent of 15 credits on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.