QQI Level 6: 6N2775 Conflict Management (5 Days)
Customized training available for your sector.
New Links Training Solutions offers a QQI Level 6 Conflict Management course designed to enable participants to develop a greater awareness of their personal style of dealing with conflict in the workplace and in their personal lives.
Participants will appreciate the role of effective conflict management in a group and organisational life. Participants will be encouraged to develop an analytical framework for understanding and managing conflict in their workplace through the use of interactive case studies, role play and videos.
The following modules are covered in the course:
- The role, function, and forms of expression of conflict
- Theoretical foundations for conflict management & conflict resolution
- Methods and strategies for managing conflict
- Personal conflict management style
- Conflict interventions to include mediation, negotiation, and arbitration
- Diagnosing and responding to the presenting conflicts
On completion of this course participants will:
- Explain the role, function, and forms of expression of conflict in group and organizational life
- Explore the theoretical foundations for conflict management & conflict resolution
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of methods and strategies for managing conflict
- Identify your own style of responding to conflict and evaluate the advantages/disadvantages of this style
- Identify a range of conflict interventions to include mediation, negotiation, and arbitration
- Apply a range of interventions in conflict scenarios in personal, group and/or organizational settings
- Demonstrate proven practical skills associated with conflict management skills of conflict management in organizational life
- Explore a range of case studies and present an analytical framework for diagnosing and responding to the presenting conflicts
- Critically analyze the strengths and weaknesses associated with your personal style of conflict management
- Demonstrate good practice in managing conflict using the theoretical framework studied
- Evaluate the benefits of reflective practice in improving your personal response to conflict
To view upcoming dates and locations for this course, view our course schedule here