QQI Level 6: 6N2191 Leadership
✓ Develop Up to Date Leadership Skills
✓ Improve the Performance of Individuals and Teams
✓ Achieve Individual and Team Goals
✓ Develop Advanced Problem Solving Skills
✓ Use Critical Thinking to Enhance your Leadership Effectiveness
✓ Apply Real World Scenarios to Enhance your Learning Opportunity
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
This continuous professional development (CPD) programme is aimed at professionals who wish to develop their leadership skills. Participants will gain an understanding of leadership roles and they will develop their skills and knowledge to lead, supervise and to manage resources effectively to achieve organisational and personal goals. Participants will evaluate different leadership styles and roles and how they would be applied in different settings.
This course aims to enhance your ability to lead other people effectively in order to achieve work or organisational goals. In order to make the programme more effective, participants have the option of using real work situations or case studies in their assignments.
This (CPD) programme is aimed at professionals of all levels who would like to improve their leadership skills and for organisations who wish to develop talent from within.
On completion of this course, Participants will:
- Communicate effectively using a range of skills e.g. interpersonal, appraisal, negotiation, and facilitation.
- Draw up a personal leadership plan for a task, project or job.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills to include strategic analysis and action plans.
- Develop leadership skills to improve the performance of individuals and team.
- Be able to critically evaluate a range of leadership styles.
- Work more effectively as a team leader.
- Understand the types of teams and their functions.
- Make decisions appropriately e.g. independently, in consultation with others.
- Demonstrate effective team building skills.
- Deliver a briefing to team members.
Find Out More
How Long Does the Course take to Complete?
This particular course is delivered over a period of five days. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
You will receive a QQI certificate which is the equivalent of 15 credits on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.