QQI Level 6: 6N2191 Management & Leadership (5 days)
Customized training available for your sector.
This continuous professional development (CPD) programme is aimed at professionals who wish to develop their leadership skills.
Participants will gain an understanding of leadership roles and they will develop their skills and knowledge to lead, supervise and to manage resources effectively to achieve organisational and personal goals. Participants will evaluate different leader styles and roles and how they would be applied in different settings.
This course aims to enhance your ability to lead other people effectively in order to achieve work or organisational goals.
In order to make the programme more effective, participants have the option of using real work situations or case studies in their assignments.
This (CDP) programme is aimed at professionals of all levels who would like to improve their leadership skills and for organisations who wish to develop talent from within.
The following modules are completed in this programme:
- Leadership and influence (types of leaders)
- Creating a vision for your team
- Leadership styles
- Interpersonal communication skills
On completion of this course, Participants will:
- Communicate effectively using a range of skills e.g. interpersonal, appraisal, negotiation and facilitation.
- Draw up a personal leader plan for a task, project or job.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills to include strategic analysis and action plans.
- Develop leadership skills to improve the performance of individuals and team.
- Be able to critically evaluate a range of leader styles.
- Work more effectively as a team leader.
- Identify the types of teams and their functions.
- Make decisions appropriately e.g. independently, in consultation with others.
- Demonstrate effective team building skills.
- Deliver a briefing to team members.