Refresher training Course in Manual Handling – 1 Day
Certificate of Attendance
In accordance with the Health and Safety Authority (HSA) it is the duty of the employer to provide all employees with information and training in relation to the Safe Moving and Handling of inanimate objects in the workplace.
This one-day workshop is designed for experienced manual handling instructors to refresh their knowledge and awareness of the current best practices in relation to manual handling.
On completion of this workshop, participants will have an up to date knowledge of the following:
- Review of relevant legislation in relation to employee & employer responsibilities in Health and Safety compliance.
- The risks associated with the handling of loads
- The principles of safe handling
- Assessing the load and determining the correct lift procedure
- Ergonomics in the workplace
- Risk assessment