✓ Define the Components of a High Performing Team
✓ Collaborate Effectively with Team Members in Person and Virtually
✓ Develop Clear and Effective Team Communication Strategies
✓ Overcome Challenges and Develop Problem-Solving Solutions
✓ Use Conversational Intelligence to Navigate Challenging Conversations
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
“The rules for work are changing. We’re being judged by a new yardstick: not just by how smart we are, or by our training and expertise, but also by how well we handle ourselves and each other” – Daniel Goleman.
This workshop is designed to equip team leaders and newly appointed managers with the skills and tools needed to improve their teamwork/leadership skills.
Good teamwork helps to build cooperation within teams, therefore, enhancing team performance and organisational goals, and overall team morale. In taking this course, team leads/managers will broaden their understanding of how to utilise, engage and effectively lead their teams to success. With support from industry experts and additional course materials, you will improve and enhance your team engagement skills to lead your team with confidence, purpose, and efficiency.
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Define the components of a high performing team
- Identify roles within teams and explore complementary strengths
- Develop clear and effective team communication strategies
- Overcome challenges and develop problem-solving solutions
- Collaborate effectively with team members for team success
- Understand the key elements of effective time management
- Ensure team and individual accountability for assigned tasks
- Understand how to deliver and respond to constructive feedback
- Develop increased confidence as an effective leader
- Utilise techniques to create a clear vision for your team
- Engage effectively with proven conflict resolution techniques
Training Methods – Virtual, Face to Face & Blended Learning
Training will be delivered using a variety of interactive, experiential training methods including group work, brainstorming, small/large group discussion, role play, quizzes, videos, round table review etc.
Customised Workshops Also Available
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This particular course is delivered over a period of one day. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.