One day Workshop: Presentation Skills
Accreditation: Certificate of Attendance
Customized training available for your sector.
This programme offers you the opportunity to develop your presentation skills if your role entails training, pitching, storytelling, persuading or motivating people in any business context. You will understand the value of developing your own unique presenting style and enhance your skills in slide design, structure and presentation. You will learn how to make your presentations more powerful, structured, engaging and interesting to selected audiences.
This two-day intensive programme offers you an opportunity to develop definitive public speaking and presentation skills that will benefit both you and your business. This programme is designed to be relevant to people in a broad range of vocational areas.
The following modules are included:
- Concept Development & Structure
- Creativity and Design
- Presentation Planning and delivery
- Facilitating and Motivating the Audience
- Using Visual Aids – photo, media, 3D
- Practical Application for business
On completion of this Presentation Skills Workshop participants will:
- Be able to set clear and achievable objectives for a presentation.
- Use design principles to target specific audience.
- Select appropriate material to convey design or further support presentation.
- Create a dynamic & memorable presentation.
- Demonstrate communications skills needed to deliver a presentation/training programme.
- Deliver powerful, structured, engaging and interesting presentations.
To view upcoming dates and locations for Presentation Skills, view our course schedule here