Presentation Skills – 1 Day Workshop
✓ Develop your Own Unique Presenting Style
✓ Enhance your Skills in Slide Design, Structure and Presentation
✓ Cater your Presentation to Specific Audiences
✓ Devise a Dynamic and Memorable Presentation
✓ Foster Audience Participation
✓ Integrate Appropriate Support Material
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
This programme offers you the opportunity to develop your presentation skills if your role entails training, pitching, storytelling, persuading or motivating people in any business context. You will understand the value of developing your own unique presenting style and enhance your skills in slide design, structure and presentation. You will learn how to make your presentations more powerful, structured, engaging and interesting to selected audiences.
This one-day intensive programme offers you an opportunity to develop definitive public speaking and presentation skills that will benefit both you and your business. This programme is designed to be relevant to people in a broad range of vocational areas.
The following topics are included:
- Concept Development & Structure
- Creativity and Design
- Presentation Planning and delivery
- Facilitating and Motivating the Audience
- Using Visual Aids – photo, media, 3D
- Practical Application for business
On completion of this Presentation Skills Workshop participants will:
- Be able to set clear and achievable objectives for a presentation.
- Use design principles to target specific audience.
- Select appropriate material to convey design or further support presentation.
- Create a dynamic & memorable presentation.
- Demonstrate communications skills needed to deliver a presentation/training programme.
- Deliver powerful, structured, engaging and interesting presentations.
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This particular workshop is delivered in one full day however other options are available by request.
How do I get a quotation?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.