Presenter Masterclass Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
✓ Choose a Suitable Delivery Platform
✓ Engage your Audience
✓ Learn About Online Privacy and Security
✓ Identify Common Pitfalls and Troubleshooting Issues
✓ Plan the Event Including the Necessary Supports and Monitoring
✓ Organise the Location and Media Set-Up
✓ Use Interactive Technologies
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
This Online Presenter Masterclass is essential for professionals who need to present high impact, interactive meetings, pitches, or training sessions in a virtual setting. Professionals who participate in this course will learn how to deliver high energy presentations using skills and techniques that will grab the attention of a large or small audience. Participants will learn how to structure their online presentations making them memorable, engaging, and interesting. This training programme provides participants the opportunity to sharpen and refine their online persona and their public speaking skills in a variety of online settings.
TRAINING METHODS – Training will be delivered online through Zoom (unless otherwise requested by a group) using a variety of interactive, experiential training methods including group work, brainstorming, small/large group discussion, breakout rooms, polls, videos, round table review, etc. Participants will have 100% access to a live instructor throughout the workshop.
On completion of this VLE Presenter Masterclass Workshop participants will:
- Understand the online landscape and select the type of platform most suited to each event
- Fine-tune or update content to ensure that their presentation is outcome-focused, dynamic with a clear on-point message.
- Identify, and plan to resolve, issues that are likely to impact the effectiveness of a presentation e.g. video, audio, media set-up, internet, unexpected interferences.
- Select appropriate presentation materials and aids to support an online presentation to a large or a small audience.
- Deliver a professional, powerful, and engaging online presentation using proven techniques and interactive technologies.
- Maximise the opportunity for two way communication during a workshop/meeting using the option of pre-course questionnaires/information sheet, breakout rooms, online polls, shared whiteboard or general Q&A
- Explore the pros & cons of their natural presenting style and identify areas for improvement in an online setting.
- Practice a short presentation in real-time and receive feedback from an experienced instructor.
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This particular course is delivered over a period of one day. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.