Leading to QQI Level 6 award in Personal and Professional Development
Course Code: 6N1949
Accreditation: QQI Level 6
Our Personal and Professional development module is designed to provide the learner with the ability to apply a range of professional skills within any organisational setting, with emphasis on the skills required to develop collaborative and effective relationships within the workplace.
Personal and Professional Development Information
This professional development module is designed to provide the learner with the ability to apply a range of professional contact skills within an organisational setting. There is a particular emphasis on the skills required to develop collaborative and effective relationships within the workplace. This course, delivered by a professional practice development expert, provides learners with the knowledge and skills to work effectively with clients experiencing complex issues, as well as increasing learner’s ability to work effectively in organisations.
The programme aims to align learners with current best practice by promoting excellent interpersonal skills and supporting learners to develop a level of critical reflection within a team setting. The course also aims to provide learners with advance skills in identifying and responding to unconscious dynamics that arise in organisations and groups.
This course is aimed at those who are currently, or who plan to work, in face to face client focused work environment.
Personal and Professional Development Overview
The following modules are undertake on this Professional Practice Development course:
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Ethics, diversity and anti-discriminatory practice.
- Collaboration, client centered practice and team working.
- Business administration.
- Organsiational behaviour and dynamics.
Upon completion of this course learners will:
- Have an understanding of equality as a concept.
- Understand confidentiality and its limits/boundaries in practice.
- Have the ability to create a person centered practice.
- Be able to work within the relevant legislative framework.
- Have a strong understanding of strategic planning, reviewing and funding.
- Manage organizational dynamics in the work place.
- Understand and apply outcome evaluation to work and organizational projects.
Course Dates & Locations
We deliver accredited training nationwide please contact us to enquire about upcoming training in your area.