Course Code: 6N4239
Accreditation: QQI Level 6
The Supervisory Management programme provides learners with the opportunity to gain the knowledge and expertise required to excel in a managerial role.
The Supervisory Management programme provides learners with the opportunity to gain the knowledge and expertise required to excel in a managerial role. You will be equipped with the required skills to manage, supervise and lead your team with excellent communication skills.
This supervisory management programme will help you to focus on achieving targets whilst leading your team effectively. The programme combines the theoretical and practical elements of supervisory management.
In order to make the programme more effective, participants have the option of using real work situations or case studies in their assignments.
This course is aimed at people who are currently working in a senior position or professionals who wish to update their skills in the area of management, supervision and leadership. It is also relevant to those who aspire to work in a management or supervisory position in the future.
The following modules are completed:
- Operational Planning
- Team Leadership
- Organisation skills
During this course learners will:
- Apply theoretical knowledge enabling them to understand the role and responsibilities of working as supervisor.
- Acquire a range of supervisory and management skills.
- Develop strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate the confidence to deal with a variety of challenging situations.
- Develop good work practice appropriate to their role.
To register or for more information click here to contact us.