Re-Energising Remote Teams
✓ Reverse the effects of ‘pandemic fatigue’
✓ Ensure that your employees can achieve balance & restore their full potential
✓ Evaluate the challenges and demands of working from home
✓ Implement long term self-care strategies
✓ Explore evidence based tools for resilience and reflect on their own internal resources
✓ Respond positively to challenges and disruptions and manage associated stressors
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Re-Energising Remote Teams – Course Outline
The worldwide response from organisations and employees to the COVID-19 pandemic has been phenomenal in terms of co-operation, teamwork and resilience. The first half of 2020 was dominated by uncertainty and crisis management with the second half of the year focused on survival and adjusting to what has become known as the ‘next normal’. the fallout from this effort is resulting in ‘pandemic fatigue’ where individuals and organisations are showing signs of exhaustion due to a range of factors including disrupted schedules, working from home, isolation and uncertainty. On the one hand businesses are experiencing opportunities to develop their business through automation and emerging technologies there is also a clear and emerging need to demonstrate empathy and compassion to employees who are struggling to adapt to new ways of working. Since humans by their nature are ‘wired to connect’ the mere fact that employees are working from home is creating unforeseen challenges. This course is aimed at staff teams who need to be re-energised due to the disruptions caused by the pandemic. Taking action now will ensure that your employees can achieve balance, restore their full potential and progress long after the crisis period has passed. On completion of this one-day workshop participants will be equipped with the skills needed to respond to challenges and disruptions and manage associated stressors. The workshop combines stress management techniques grounded in eastern holistic practices and modern research in the emerging field of neuroscience.
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Envision an appealing model of working in the ‘new normal’
- Identify opportunities and methods of reconnecting with staff and colleagues
- Manage responses that arise due to unexpected and unavoidable disruptions
- Explore the power of mindset in the process of change management
- Evaluate the challenges and demands of working from home
- Explore evidence based tools for resilience and reflect on their own internal resources
- Manage feelings of disillusionment and loss due to changes in working arrangements and distance from colleagues
- Evaluate mindfulness techniques to practice on a daily basis
- Practice stress management techniques to support ongoing personal and interpersonal well-being
- Customised Workshops Also Available
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This is a one day workshop.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes you can request a digital certificate.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.