Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Online Booking
• By continuing this process you are booking/reserving a place on a chosen training programme.
• On the payment page, please chose your selected method of payment:
o Place order by invoice:
Select this method if:
• A company will be responsible for the payment of this training programme.
• You wish to make a part payment towards your training programme.
• You wish to speak directly to a member of the New Links Training Solutions team prior to payment.
o A training adviser will contact you on the next working day to confirm/discuss your order.
o Pay Now:
• This option will allow you to make full payment towards your chosen training programme.
Training Programme/Order Placement Confirmation
• On completion of the above steps you will receive online confirmation that your order has been placed along with an order number.
• A member of the New Links Training Solutions team will process your order and send a confirmation email to you regarding your course booking within 24-48hours.
• For all individual orders a course deposit is required to secure your place on a chosen training programme. Applicants will not be permitted to commence a training programme without a completed booking form and deposit (unless otherwise agreed). Places will not be reserved for any applicant who has not complied with this instruction.
• For company payments, a Purchase Order Number is required along with contact details.
• All learners who enrol on training programme with New Links Training Solutions will be required to complete an enrolment /registration form on the first day of their training programme.
• As prices, have been quoted to you in Euros for your training programme, please note that Euro is the only acceptable currency.
• Full Refund – if a cancellation is received 2 weeks prior to course start date. If the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the original booking.
• 50% Refund - if a cancellation is received 1 week prior to course start date
• If a learner exits a course or does not complete the course full course fees apply. In exceptional circumstances (where the learner has a valid reason for exiting or not continuing) we will endeavor, within reason, to accommodate completion of the course at a later date.
• If a learner is completing a course being funded by ETB, DSP or another regulatory body and chooses not to complete the training programme, the Learner is responsible for the payment of all fees in accordance with the above guidelines.
New Links Training Solutions Ltd. reserves the right to cancel a course if the quota of learners for that course is not reached. In the event that a scheduled course does go ahead as planned participants will be advised of the next starting date for the selected course. If this is not agreeable a full refund will be offered to the participant.
Payment Plan / Instalments
• A payment plan of instalments is available for training programmes of 4 days or more.
• Full settlement of account must be received one week prior to the final day of training
• Tuition, training materials, feedback for the duration of the programme and access to the New Links Training Solutions Learning Management System (where applicable).
In compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988 & Data Protection (Amendment) 2003, all learner information collected will be retained by NLTS and stored according to the guidelines stated in the Acts. Learner portfolios together with individual PPS numbers and individual Date of Birth will be supplied to QQI for the purpose of certification. Your signature below indicates your permission for NLTS to store your information electronically. You may be contacted from time to time with updates on courses or services.
New Links Training Solutions (training provider) does not take responsibility for any circumstances where an external body is responsible for granting additional licences, qualifications or set eligibility criteria for a specific purpose e.g. security license, trainer registration. Training provider will provide all compliance documents pertaining to the training programme undertaken so that the learner is equipped with course completion evidence, provisional results statements and/or any other course completion documents specific to a given training programme.
For more help with this process please contact 051 385 720 or email email@example.com