QQI Level 5: 5N1861 Retail Display (5 days)
✓ Identify Specific Areas for Retail Displays
✓ Assess the Benefits of Merchandising
✓ Discuss the Importance of Background to a Display
✓ Interpret the Impact of Colouring in Merchandising and Display
✓ Appraise Different Types of Displays
✓ Consider Health and Safety in the Construction of Displays
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Customized Workshops/Bespoke training available for your sector.
Our QQI Level 5 Retail Display Programme is ideal for those who are currently working within the retail sector or those who those who would like to enter into this sector. It is also useful to trainees or job seekers who wish to up-skill in order to prepare for future employment.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the specific areas for a retail display
- Understand the benefits of merchandising
- Recognise the effect of background on a display
- Understand the effective use and impact of colour in merchandising and display
- Distinguish different types of displays.
- Use accessories, fittings and available material for displaying goods and merchandising.
- Compose thematic displays.
- Construct displays with a due regard for Health and Safety.
Find Out More
How Long Does the Course take to Complete?
This particular course is delivered over a period of five days. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
You will receive a QQI certificate which is the equivalent of 15 credits on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.