Customer Service QQI Level 5
QQI Level 5: 5N0972 Customer Service (5 days)
QQI Level 4: 4N1989 Customer Service (4 days)
Customized training available for your sector.
Customer Service QQI Level 5
This dynamic and interactive training course will provide participants with practical, usable and current customer service skills, help them to develop confidence in dealing with consumers and enable participants to tackle challenging situations or problems with ease. Our industry experts provide effective and professional customer service training that will enhance and improve any participant’s or organisation’s customer relations profile.
This course is aimed at professionals currently working in a customer focused environment, for those seeking employment in any service industry, or for individuals interested in improving or enhancing their customer service skills.
The following topics are covered in this course:
- The Principles of Customer Service
- The Standards and rating system applied in the service industry
- The Relevant Legislation and Regulatory organizations/bodies relating to customer service.
- Customer perception & maintaining a good public image
- The skills, qualities and attitudes required to deliver effective customer service
- Communication technologies- telephone skills & appropriate email etiquette
- Effective listening & satisfying the customer
- Customer complaints & techniques to satisfactorily handle them
- Handling challenging situations & problem-solving
- Team Work skills
- Communication skills
On completion of this course, participants will:
- Identify key features of good customer service, including making a good first impression and meeting the customer’s needs.
- Recognize the rating systems applied by Regulatory bodies in a range of service industries.
- Comprehend customers’ perception & identify how it can affect a business.
- Apply the personal skills, qualities and attitude needed to deliver first class service.
- Effectively select and use appropriate communication technologies.
- Utilise written and verbal skills to include appropriate style, language and tone when interacting with customers.
- Effectively handle a range of correspondence and records when providing services to customers e.g. invoices, payments and correspondence.
- Demonstrate team or group appreciation in providing customer care.
- Handle a range of challenging situations to include late and unexpected arrivals, customer errors and difficult customers.
- Apply effective listening skills to deal with customers & showcase your dedication to solving their problems
- Expertly handle customer complaints to successfully avoid or solve conflict
- Be able to provide effective communication skills via email, telephone or one to one
- Maintain positive relationships with customers & provide clear relevant information
We deliver accredited training nationwide, please contact us to enquire about upcoming training in your area.
Check out next course dates by viewing our course schedule