QQI Level 5: 5N1619 Retail Selling
✓ Identify the Features and Benefits of a Product/Service
✓ Improve Opening and Closing of Sales
✓ Demonstrate Comprehensive Product Knowledge
✓ Create and Improve Communication Channels with Relationship Building Techniques
✓ Consider and Overcome Customer Objections
✓ Assess your Legal and Moral Obligation to the Consumer
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Customized Workshops/Bespoke training available for your sector.
A comprehensive training programme developed to prepare participants for employment in the retail sector. This course will benefit those who wish to progress towards retail sales, management or related disciplines. This course is aimed at people who are currently working or who would like to enter into the retail sector.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the features and benefits of a product or service
- Open and close sales using proven selling techniques
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge & deliver a winning sales pitch
- Develop excellent communication channels with customer and apply relationship selling techniques
- Overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Outline the legal and moral responsibilities of a retailer towards consumers
- Process refunds, voids and vouchers using EPOS systems
- Manage challenges and deal effectively with customer complaints
Find Out More
How Long Does the Course take to Complete?
This particular course is delivered over a period of five days. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
You will receive a QQI certificate which is the equivalent of 15 credits on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.