QQI Level 5 Retail Selling
Course Name: Retail Selling
Accreditation: QQI Level 5
Course Code: 5N1619
This module of training has been developed to provide participants with an understanding of the retail industry to include sales, selling techniques, product knowledge and customer care.
QQI Level 5 Retail Selling Information
A comprehensive training programme developed to prepare participants for employment in the retail sector. This course will benefit those who wish to progress towards retail sales, management or related disciplines.
This course is aimed at people who are currently working or who would like to enter into the retail sector.
The following areas are completed:
- Personal Selling Techniques
- Customer Relations
- Handling Payments
- Importance of presentation and merchandising skills.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between the three selling situations ( self-service, self-selection, full personal service)
- Identify the features and benefits of a product or service
- Select the appropriate method of opening a sale based on active listening and thorough communication to the consumer
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge when selling e.g benefits, functions, features.
- Overcome consumer objections in the sale process
- Outline the legal responsibilities of a retailer towards consumers
- Implement a range of services, returns policy, delivery, cash and carry and after sales services
- Understand and deal ( if appropriate) with refunds, voids and vouchers.
Please check our schedule for course dates in your area.