One day or 1/2 day Workshop: Security Awareness
Accreditation: Certificate of Attendance
Customized training available for your sector.
Security awareness is a vital investment for any organization that values their future internal security. This course increases staff awareness of essential security procedures, policies and the conduct necessary to create a security-aware work environment.
Our workshop is aimed at staff who wish to gain new skills and become more aware of the risks and vulnerabilities facing their business environment. With support from our experienced tutors, and additional course materials you will enhance your security knowledge and skills, make better security decisions and keep your staff and workplace safe.
Who should sign up?
This workshop is aimed at employees or individuals from the private, public and voluntary sectors who wish to gain new skills and improve attitudes to security practices in their businesses.
By attending this course employees will:
- Increase their awareness of the security industry in the context of their job
- Gain an understanding of the basic principles and development of the security industry in Ireland
- Increase their knowledge of the private security services
- Identify key security risks and controls facing businesses today
- Identify in- company security policies and procedures
- Become more active in protecting company’s property and information assets
- Gain practical insight that they can apply in their day to day work
- Respond professionally to threats or breaches of security
- Develop a practical approach to dealing with issues arising
- Be equality focused in responding to individual and employees