Supervisory Management 1 Day Workshop
✓ Understand the Impact of Positive Leadership on Staff Performance
✓ Appreciate the Concept of Situational Leadership in your Current Role
✓ Improve your Influencing Skills
✓ Fine-tune your Communication Skills
✓ Learn how to Communicate Effectively with Challenging Groups and Individuals
✓ Explore Performance Management Strategy
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Supervisory Management Workshop Outline
The world of work has changed dramatically over the past decade with managers and supervisors facing complex challenges resulting from ongoing changes to the work environment. The 21st-century manager needs to be responsive, flexible, connected, and informed so that they can align their leadership approach with best practices in their profession. This professional skills workshop is designed to enhance the performance and support the ongoing professional development of supervisory staff and team leads. This workshop will present an overview of a range of fundamental skills that a manager should possess in order to leverage company resources, support their teams, and achieve performance objectives and goals.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate a variety of leadership styles and understand the impact of positive leadership on staff performance
- Examine and apply the concept of situational leadership in the context of their current role
- Explore the impact of their role as an influencer in the wider context of the business
- Apply effective delegation and boundary management skills to maximize their performance and the performance and development of subordinates; ensure accountability for agreed actions
- Explore and fine-tune communication skills to enhance the daily interactions and information sharing with staff at all levels
- Consider the most effective methods of communicating with challenging groups and individuals
- Explore and apply proven performance management strategies
- Plan, prepare, and manage effective and dynamic meetings; identify the correct type of meeting to meet specific goals of a project, problem, team, or individual issue
Full -day – 9.30 -3.30 pm
Mode of Delivery:
Online Virtual learning through zoom. This is a highly interactive workshop and will include the following: discussions, videos, case studies, role play, brainstorming, breakout rooms, and feedback channels.
All training resources will be provided.
Find Out More about Our Supervisory Management Course
How Long Does the Supervisory Management Workshop take to Complete?
This particular workshop is delivered over a period of one day. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Supervisory Management Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.