Supervisory Management Course QQI Level 6: 6N4329 (5 Days)
✓ Improve Interpersonal and Workplace Communication Skills
✓ Develop Supervisory and Management Skills
✓ Assess your Management Style
✓ Evaluate the Challenges of a Supervisory Role
✓ Apply up-to-date Practices in Supervisory Management
✓ Examine Staff Training Needs
✓ Evaluate Staff Recruitment Procedures
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Supervisory Management Course Outline
Our Supervisory Management programme provides participants with the opportunity to gain the knowledge and expertise required to excel in a managerial role. Participants will develop a range of supervisory and management skills, as well as improving interpersonal and communication skills.
On completion, participants will be equipped with the required skills to manage, supervise and systematically lead their team, or project, using proven communication and teamwork skills. The programme combines both theoretical and practical elements of supervisory management. This course will appeal to professionals who have recently stepped up into a supervisory role, those seeking to expand their existing leadership skills and employees who plan on progressing to a supervisory role.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explore the key concepts/principles of Supervisory Management & assess their own management style
- Improve interpersonal and work place communication skills; utilise company tools and practices to the supervisory role as appropriate – e.g. Lean Mindset
- Evaluate the challenges and demands of stepping up to a supervisory role
- Employ a range of team leadership skills to include Negotiation, Delegation, Motivate and Problem Solving
- Apply up-to-date industry standards, guidelines and recommended practices in supervisory management
- Manage departmental budgets, create and evaluate effective work plans & demonstrate a systematic approach to operational planning
- Recognise the necessary precautions for safeguarding information and data
- Evaluate staff recruitment procedures & complete a range of staff supervision activities
- Assess staff training needs and implement basic training processes
Find Out More about Our Supervisory Management Course
How Long Does the Supervisory Management Course take to Complete?
This particular workshop is delivered over a period of five days. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Supervisory Management Certificate?
You will receive a QQI certificate which is the equivalent of 15 credits on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.