Team Leadership Workshop
✓ Compare Traditional and Modern Team Leadership
✓ Reframe your Approach to Team Leadership
✓ Develop Long-Term Sustainable Workplace Relationships
✓ Develop a Continuous Improvement Mindset
✓ Improve Team Effectiveness and Productivity
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
During this Team Leadership workshop participants will explore theories and practices from contemporary leaders to explore the key differences between traditional and modern team leadership. Participants will be encouraged to take a critical look at their own approach to team leadership and consider how effective team leadership contributes to the development of long-term sustainable relationships in the workplace.
By the end of this team leadership workshop participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between traditional and modern approaches to team leadership
- Draw from the work of contemporary influencers in the field to inform their practice of building and nurturing their team
- Understand the function and practice of team dynamics recognizing key behaviours including team formation and lifespan, team dynamics and team roles
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset. Identify and work collaboratively
- Focus on objectives and assist the team through problem solving and prioritization
- Demonstrate thorough and consistent communication with their team
- Hold team members accountable for agreed actions (leader & team members)
- Act as a role model and positive influence on the team and the company
- Increase productivity and team effectiveness by focusing on what matters
- Lead their team effectively by adopting a best practice framework
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This particular workshop is delivered in one full day however other options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.