Time Management – 1 Day Workshop
✓ Reframe your Appreciation of Time as a Resource
✓ Assess your Use of your Time
✓ Develop an Action Plan to Maximise your Time and the Time of Others
✓ Plan your Work According to Priorities
✓ Maintain Healthy Work-Life Boundaries
✓ Identify Strategies to Communicate Challenges More Efficiently
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Time is a valuable resource to both employers and employees. By engaging in this time management module participants will enhance their appreciation and use of time as a resource and become more proactive and tuned in to their use of time in the workplace. Participants will explore their own personal approach to time management (and time wasting) and create an action plan that ensures better use of their time and the time of others.
By the end of this one day workshop participants will be able to:
• Explore the time management/priority matrix – self-assessment time management tool
• Manage their work time according to the company’s priorities
• Distinguish the difference between efficiency and effectiveness – doing the right things vs doing things right
• Establish healthy work-life boundaries
• Develop strategies to communicate challenges with a supervisor, team lead or line manager
• Manage their personal time and focus their attention on non-work activities to recharge
• Know when to relax and switch off – introduction to techniques such as meditation, deep breathing exercises and mindfulness
• Identify their conflict management style and learn how to manage conflict in your day to day work
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This particular workshop is delivered in one full day however other options are available by request.
How do I get a quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.