Train the Trainer – Dublin
QQI Level 6: Course Code 6S3372 Special Purpose Award in Training & Development (2 Modules) – 6 days
Or modules can be taken separately as follows:
QQI Level 6: Course Code 6N3325 Training Needs Identification & Design – 15 Credits (1 Module) – 2 days
QQI Level 6: Course Code 6N3326 Training Delivery and Evaluation – 15 Credits (1 Module) – 4 days
Customized training available for your sector.
Train the Trainer Information
Our Train the Trainer programme aims to provide learners with the tools, skills and ability to design and deliver effective quality assured training programmes. Throughout the programme, you will be given the opportunity to explore your practice through the use of tools and techniques which include experiential exercises case studies, group work, interactive media and learning theories. you will be given the opportunity to explore a diverse range of situations which will give you greater insight into your practice as a trainer.
This Train the Trainer programme is aimed at practising trainers including supervisors, managers, coordinators and freelance trainers who wish to develop advanced training skills. The course enables trainers and others to develop their skills and knowledge in a range of areas relating to personal and professional development in a training environment.
On completion of our Train the Trainer courses participants will be able to manage complex situations that arise in their daily work as trainers.
The following modules are completed:
Training Delivery and Evaluation (6N3326)
- Learning Theory / Methodologies
- Equality / Diversity / Group Dynamics
- Preparing for training delivery
- Evaluation models and tools
- Training Interventions / Feedback
Training Needs Identification & Design (6N3325)
- Training Needs Analysis
- The training environment
- The role of the trainer
- Instructional System Design Models (ISD)
- Developing Training Plans, content, materials.
This module is also available individually. Click here for more information
On completion of this course Participants will:
- Identify a variety of educational theories and concepts.
- Be able to compare and contrast concepts of training, teaching and facilitation.
- Conduct advanced session planning.
- Deal with complex issues such as interrupting, discrimination, group process dynamics, managing unconscious dynamics.
- Recognise what motivates an adult learner.
- Be able to plan, undertake and evaluate a training needs analysis.
- Set clear and achievable objectives for a training course.
- Develop and deliver a professional training programme to learners.
- Demonstrate the communication skills needed to deliver a training programme.
- Have the ability to evaluate a training session through written and oral feedback.
- Recognise current legislation and its influence on training and delivery.
Check out our schedule of course dates here.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Your Train the Trainer Award
Dates & Locations
1010100: Train the Trainer 6 days 6S3372
Duration (in days)6
|Location||Dates||Price exc. VAT||Status|
€749.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » Available
|Register Now » Available|