In-Company ‘Train the Trainer’ – 4 Day
Certification: Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance on completion.
This programme may be tailored and/or redesigned to suit specific departmental or organisational objectives.
Duration: 4 days
Train the Trainer Information
This 4-day Train the Trainer Workshop can be customised to the specific requirements of the organisation. This programmes will help both experienced and new trainers to improve the development, delivery and evaluation of training activities within their organisation. Trainees will research, design and deliver effective and impactful training programmes based on best practice techniques and strategies. Trainees will develop a dynamic presentation using a variety of activities, methods, and resources selected from our online trainee resource pack.
By attending this course trainees will gain a clear understanding of the learning styles and other key factors that influence the learning environment. Employees will be encouraged to reflect on their skills development using work-based learning logs. This provides the opportunities for trainees to gain insight into their practice and develop personal improvement strategies. On completion, trainees will understand and be able to apply a systematic approach to training and development in their workplace.
By the end of this 4-day training programme trainees will:
- Deepen their understanding of their role as a trainer within the context of their organization.
- Develop a systematic, structured approach to training and development activities within their department or team.
- Enhance their own knowledge and competencies by implementing and experimenting with new theories, strategies and approaches.
- Consider a range of influencing factors before developing and/or delivering training.
- Fine-tune their own communication style in the context of staff training.
- Devise a continuous improvement plan to support the ongoing development of best practices in training and development.
- Identify innovative training methods and use innovative technologies to incorporate new ideas and update training plans.
- Differentiate between ‘soft skills’ and ‘technical skills’ training.
- Maximise the benefits of in-house training and training output for the company and staff.
- Consider the different ways that people approach tasks and ensure that the development of training content supports this diversity.
- Reflect on functional and dysfunctional conflict, explore what conflict management means and develop good practice strategies for managing conflict in the context of training.
- Understand and apply key concepts of training needs analysis in their work as a trainer .
- Consider the need for, and develop contingency strategies to manage unforeseen events.
Who should sign up?
This programme is designed for anyone in the organisation involved in designing, delivering or evaluating training requirements and programmes. It may suit include L&D professionals, team leaders, supervisors, managers and staff with the potential to design or deliver in house programmes using best practice methods.