In-Company ‘Train the Trainer’
✓ Customisable to Suit the Requirements of your Organisation
✓ Improve the Development, Delivery and Evaluation of your Learning and Development (L&D) Activities
✓ Research, Design and Deliver Effective and Impactful Training Programmes based on Best Practice Techniques and Strategies
✓ Identify Learning Styles and Other Key Factors that Influence the Learning Environment
✓ Develop a Systematic, Structured Approach to Training
✓ Develop Contingency Strategies to Manage Unforeseen Events
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Train the Trainer Workshop – 4 days
Award: Certificate of Attendance
This 4-day Train the Trainer Workshop can be customised to the specific requirements of the organisation. This programme will help both experienced and new trainers to improve the development, delivery and evaluation of training activities within their organisation. Trainees will research, design and deliver effective and impactful training programmes based on best practice techniques and strategies. Trainees will develop a dynamic presentation using a variety of activities, methods, and resources selected from our online trainee resource pack.
By attending this course trainees will gain a clear understanding of the learning styles and other key factors that influence the learning environment. Employees will be encouraged to reflect on their skills development using work-based learning logs. This provides the opportunities for trainees to gain insight into their practice and develop personal improvement strategies. On completion, trainees will understand and be able to apply a systematic approach to training and development in their workplace.
By the end of this 4-day training programme participants will be able to:
- Deepen their understanding of their role as a trainer within the context of their organization.
- Develop a systematic, structured approach to training and development activities within their department or team.
- Enhance their own knowledge and competencies by implementing and experimenting with new theories, strategies and approaches.
- Consider a range of influencing factors before developing and/or delivering training.
- Fine-tune their own communication style in the context of staff training.
- Devise a continuous improvement plan to support the ongoing development of best practices in training and development.
- Identify innovative training methods and use innovative technologies to incorporate new ideas and update training plans.
- Differentiate between ‘soft skills’ and ‘technical skills’ training.
- Maximise the benefits of in-house training and training output for the company and staff.
- Consider the different ways that people approach tasks and ensure that the development of training content supports this diversity.
- Reflect on functional and dysfunctional conflict, explore what conflict management means and develop good practice strategies for managing conflict in the context of training.
- Understand and apply key concepts of training needs analysis in their work as a trainer.
- Consider the need for and develop contingency strategies to manage unforeseen events.
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This particular workshop is delivered over a period of four days however other options are available by request.
How do I get a quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.