Training Delivery & Evaluation 6N3326 (4 Days)
This module is one part of the QQI Special Purpose Award in Training & Development 6S3372
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Compare concepts and theories underpinning the development & delivery of training
- Identify issues that are likely to impact the effectiveness of a training session for example group dynamics, learning environment, engagement, teaching methods etc
- Increase their awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity and disability in the context of current legislation with regard to training diverse groups
- Select appropriate training materials and aids to support training content
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention and provide constructive feedback to participants.
- Design effective evaluation tools, suited to a training session: these tools should enable the trainer to determine whether or not training needs were met and the learning outcomes achieved.
- Provide effective strength-based feedback to course participants
- Evaluate the overall effectiveness of the training using the evaluation tools selected
- Develop a self-improvement action plan