Training Needs Identification and Design 6N3325 (2 Days)
This module is one part of the Special Purpose Award in Training & Development 6S3372
Note: students who sign up for this module must have previously completed the 6N3326 Training Delivery & Evaluation module.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Outline the benefits of training needs analysis at an organisation and/or individual
- Assess a range of approaches and techniques to conduct a training needs analysis.
- Outline the stages of, and conduct a targeted training needs analysis.
- Devise a training plan based on a systematic training needs to include user suitability, content, resources, and cost-benefit analysis
- Examine the impact of an organisation’s strategy, policy, vision, and mission on the development of suitable training.
- Apply a range of performance management approaches in the context of training and development needs
- Carry out a Gap analysis of knowledge, skills and attitudes as part of the overall TNA
- Design a specific training intervention, incorporating a range of design factors grounded in adult learning theory and technical know how