WorkPlace Safety (Intermediate)
Course Code: 4N1124
Accreditation: QQI Level 4
The Work Place Safety Intermediate 4 day programme, allows learners to gain a more detailed knowledge on a range of Health and Safety topics which will be beneficial to the learners in a work or home environment.
The programme is aimed at learners who previously hold a basic working knowledge of Health and Safety, however require a further more detailed perspective on topics. Employers will benefit from the knowledge that their staff have received Health and Safety training to assist them to carry out their duties in a safe environment.
It is also useful to trainees or job seekers who wish to up-skill in order to prepare for future employment. The course is designed to be relevant to learners across a wide range of vocational areas.
The following modules are completed:
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire Extinguisher Procedures
- Organizing a Fire Drill
Upon completion of Work Place Safety, learners will:
- Clearly, understanding the responsibilities of both employers and employees.
- Understand the importance of (and identify) appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Understand and demonstrate the correct use of fire extinguisher.
- Undertake and manage a fire drill.
- Describe and understand the importance of a Safety Statement.
- Identify various workplace hazards/risks to employers, employees and on-site visitors.
We deliver accredited training nationwide, please contact us to enquire about upcoming training in your area.
Click here to see what others are saying about our Work Place Safety training programme.