Workplace Wellbeing – 1 Day Workshop
✓ Improve Personal and Professional Performance through Better Management of Mind and Body
✓ Combine Eastern Techniques with Western Practices Informed by Contemporary Neuroscience Research
✓ Evaluate the Workplace Wellness Hierarchy
✓ Learn to Alleviate Difficulties and Stress Using Mindful Work Practices
✓ Develop a Simple Exercise Routine for the Working Day
✓ Manage Stress
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Our model of workplace well-being is both experiential and educational. The underpinning philosophy is to empower individuals to better manage their minds and their bodies to achieve peak personal and professional performance. The programme uses age-old eastern techniques from the wisdom traditions alongside western cutting-edge practices informed by recent developments in neuroscience. Participants will learn tools and techniques that help prevent illness, reduce stress and achieve optimum functioning.
By the end of this one day workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify the psychological, physical and social aspects of workplace wellness
- Appreciate the workplace wellness hierarchy: healthy employee, team, company
- Define wellness and identify a range of factors that cause ill health in the workplace
- Develop and model a wellness mindset across the company and contribute to the ongoing education of staff and colleagues
- Develop a range of stress reduction techniques to enhance day to day self-management
- Explore the concept of mindfulness and learn how mindful work practices can alleviate otherwise difficult or stressful workplace situations
- Learn how to maximize energy levels through the correct nutritional intake
- Build a simple exercise programme for the working day
- Explore and assess the approach to nutrition and exercise and create an action plan
- Assign a value to self-assessment and improvement of self-care habits
- Other options include Introduction to alternative wellness practices such as yoga, meditation, and relaxation
Find Out More
How Long Does the Workshop take to Complete?
This particular workshop is delivered in one full day however other options are available by request.
How do I get a quotation?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, everyone who completes this course will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.