One Day Workshop: Customised to suit the company/event profile
Accreditation: Certificate of Attendance
This course will provide the participant with the skills required in order to prepare, facilitate and hold an event of any size within your organisation.
From a small gathering of colleagues to large groups and ceremonies, this course will help you to prepare better for your event.
This course is aimed at those who are currently working within an organisation and who wish to up-skill in order to arrange events internally.
This course is also suitable for those who are currently unemployed and wish to up-skill in order to better place themselves in the job market.
During the Event Management Training programme, the following modules are completed
- Event types and requirements
- Time Management
- Creative Planning of events/concept development
- Generating interest in participation
- Budget Management
- Promotion of events
Upon completion of the programme, participants will
- Develop a concept for an event.
- Create an effective time management plan.
- Create an internal marketing campaign.
- Create an external marketing campaign.
- Monitor and manage the required budget.
- Roll out the event.
Please contact us in order to find out a location and time.
For more information or to register please click here to contact us.