Good facilitation is the key to successful meetings and group interactions. Effective facilitation is guaranteed to promote successful outcomes for a group or a team.
Facilitators add a critical ingredient to discussions, meetings, team interaction and overall organizational effectiveness. An excellent facilitator is one who addresses, not merely the journey, but also the destination.
The Facilitation & Meeting Skills programme is an excellent choice for people who work with groups or who conduct meetings on an intermittent or regular basis.
The programme will be useful to trainees or job seekers who wish to up-skill in order to prepare for future employment.
The following topics are completed in this workshop:
- Plan, develop and organize facilitation sessions/meetings.
- Facilitation Skills, tools and applications.
- Goal Setting, gaining commitment.
- Team / Meeting Boundaries.
- Group process.
- Conflict resolution within a group.
On completion of the Facilitation & Meeting Skills course participants will be able to:
- Identify and apply the key principles of the facilitation process.
- Recognise and manage group processes and group development.
- Prepare fully for a productive meeting.
- Balance meeting participation.
- Identify and lead the facilitation process.
- Set and maintain healthy boundaries within a group or team.
- Recognise and respond to group dynamics.
- Record content and meeting outcomes.
The Facilitation & Meeting Skills programme is being held in many locations such as Waterford, Cork, Kilkenny, Wexford, Limerick and Tipperary.