Reception / Front Office Skills
Accreditation: Certificate of Attendance
This Front Office Skills programme will ensure that you have the skills required to provide front office support in an effective and professional manner. Time management skills, interpersonal communication and general office administration are an integral component of this role. In addition, you will have the necessary techniques to deal with your clients effectively by gaining a range of new skills, including telephone techniques, dealing with difficult people, and handling complaints.
Our Reception / Front Office skills programme is aimed at those who are currently working within an organisation and who wish to upskill in order to develop their general reception/front office skills and also those who are currently unemployed and wish to further their skills in order to better place themselves in the job market.
- Understanding customer relations
- Communication skills
- Telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult people
- Conflict resolution
- Handling complaints
- Time Management
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Clearly define and understand the customer relationship.
- Communicate clearly, effectively and professionally
- Take clear, concise messages and follow instructions
- Assess how tone and posture can affect the clients’ reaction
- Resolve conflicts within the scope of their job
- Handle complaints effectively and ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage time effectively to ensure the completion of critical business tasks.
- Use everyday office equipment effectively