One day Workshop: Report Writing
Certificate of Attendance
Report Writing for Legal Purposes has been designed to enable participants to improve their skills in report writing. This course is highly interactive; participants will use case studies, and training notes to support the learning process. On completion, participants will be able to produce documents which are defendable in court and accurately referenced. On completion of this course you should appreciate that honesty is always the best policy. The programme is aimed at participants who wish to develop their skills and abilities to write reports for specific legal purposes for submission to Senior Management, Board of Directors and relevant legal departments and the courts. This course will help you to understand what other professionals expect to see when they see a professional report.
On completion of this workshop, Participants will be able to:
- Identify types of reports and their functions.
- Explore report writing guidelines.
- Scope the requirements of a report before you start writing.
- Compose a report using appropriate legal language.
- Develop your report using clear and concise language.
- Ensure that your report is capable of being defended in legal settings.
- Clearly outline the aims and objectives of your reports.
- Present clear and unambiguous conclusions.
Customized/Bespoke training available.