QQI Level 6: 6N3087 Coaching Models of practice (5 days)
✓ Improve Employee Performance Through Individual Coaching
✓ Explore Coaching Models of Practice
✓ Create a Positive Work Culture
✓ Improve Team Performance
✓ Increase Employee Retention
✓ Free Coaching Tool-Kit
✓ Promote Psychological Safety in Teams
✓ Develop a Growth Mindset
Modes of Delivery:
✓ Virtual Online
Excellent coaches will improve the quality of work life for employees and work colleagues; creating a positive, supportive and proactive work culture. Positive leadership and healthy interpersonal relationships are critical components of employee engagement, retention and company growth. Employees will often turn to a trusted colleague when trying something new or when problems arise. A skilled coaching intervention will increase employee satisfaction, workplace harmony, and staff retention.
This Coaching skills programme is designed for supervisors, managers, team leads, caseworkers, mediators and other professionals who have responsibility for developing and improving the team and individual performance.
On completion of this course participants will:
• Improve employee performance through individual coaching and/or use of coaching tools
• Explore and apply a range of coaching models & interventions to their current/future work with employees.
• Develop and use powerful questions to re-frame situations and challenge employees
• Utilize a range of effective questioning techniques to empower clients/employees to re-format opinions and develop alternative solutions
• Appreciate the unique nature of the coaching relationship to ensure individual accountability
• Identify and manage boundary management parameters
• Ensure safe and confidential conditions for coaching effectiveness in line with company mission/vision
• Explore the basic principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
• Identify roadblocks and respond to/ overcome objections and other barriers to performance
• Develop and implement a performance coaching plan
Find Out More
How Long Does the Course take to Complete?
This particular course is delivered over a period of five days. Other delivery options are available by request.
How do I get a Quotation?
Email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call Jim at 086 8587505.
Do I get a Certificate?
You will receive a QQI certificate which is the equivalent of 15 credits on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
Who’s my trainer?
Our qualified trainers are all highly skilled in their field of expertise. Trainer profiles are available to view on the ‘Meet the Team’ page.